Dristan Nasal Mist Long Lasting
This spray is used to relieve nasal congestion in the nose which is caused by sinusitis, common cold, hay fever and allergies. It works by narrowing the blood vessels in the nose and reducing the swelling and congestion.
How to use:
Blow nose before administering. Tilt head slightly forward. Place nozzle comfortably into nostril (plug other nostril). Spray firmly while breathing deeply. Repeat 2 to 3 times for each nostril.
Note: Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Adults 12 years and over: Use every 10 to 12 hours as required. Maximum 2 doses in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent and prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
• May cause temporary discomfort such as stinging, burning, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge.
• Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients.
• Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are pregnant or nursing unless directed by your doctor.
• Do not combine with other decongestant products.
• In case of overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately, even if there are no symptoms.
Medicinal Ingredient: oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% w/v. Non-Medicinal ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, disodium edetate, hypromellose, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, water.