Aircast Hand and Wrist Cryo/Cuff is designed to give maximum relief from swelling, inflammation, pain and swollen joints. Cooling effect helps ease the pain.
The design allows to position the cuff to get as much hand covreage as required.
Additional support bars are there in the cuff which are removable if wider range of motion is required.
It comes with a cooler and a cuff. Hand and Wrist Cryo/Cuff can be ordered alone or with a cooler. The cooler can also be purchased as a separate assembly and can be used with any Cryo/Cuff model.
The motor of the cuff pumps air into the cuff to create a compression. The motor pumps the air in and out of the cuff every 30 seconds. The difference between the Motorized and Non Motorized unit is that the Motorized Aircast Cryo Cuff unit pumps air to add compression to the cuff.
- Aircast Hand & Wrist Cryo/Cuff by DJO Canada is used to provide cold treatment to Hand and Wrist to relieve swelling and pain post surgery.
- The design of cuff provides complete protection to hand & Wrist.
- Features support bars for extra support and can be removed if wider range of motion is needed.
- Can be ordered seperately or can be ordered with a cooler.
- Cooler includes tube assembly and insulation disk. Can be used with any Cryo/Cuff model.
- Easy to use but should be used with guidance of a health care provider.
Is available in one Universal Size.
To Order Cooler separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler
To Order Cuffs separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuffs
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products