Active Ankle Dorsal night splint is a product that assists everyone with a good night sleep. It helps keeping the foot in a neutral position during the night sleep, thus helping in avoiding the morning pain.
How Active Ankle Dorsal helps:
• Active Ankle Dorsal is like an Nighttime ankle brace that ensures that the foot is in neutral position even during sleep.
• The thick and light weight padding allows extreme comfort and easy to wear feature of Ankle CF Pro makes it more better to sleep whilst ensuring secured ankle
• Active Ankle Dorsal also helps people with severe ankle sprains or neurological deficits etc
• Since it maintains 90 degrees position throughout the night, it helps with serious issues like Achilles tendonitis and muscular strains.
• The non-bulky and low heat retention features of the product increases the possibility of high rates of comfort for long durations as well.
- Low profile, less bulky weight
- Less heat retention, therefore increased nighttime comfort
- Increased patient compliance
- Easy nighttime mobility
- Designed to hold the foot in neutral position during sleep
- Prevents passive plantar flexion versus uncomfortable active
- dorsiflexion featured in other night splint designs
A revolutionary new night splint technology that will enhance
A fraction of the size and weight of typical night splints
Unique clamshell design - strong and durable smaller anterior
approach with a dorsal clamshell that wraps around the foot
Anti-slip pad – enables easier and safer ambulation around
Padding – Thick and comfortable
Improved triple-stitched strap – more durable and resists
stretching and deformity
New comfort tab – end of strap trimmed down providing more
comfortable adjustment thus decreasing chances of Velcro
rubbing against skin
- Plantar fasciitis
- May also be used in any of the following conditions where
- stabilization of the ankle in neutral position is desired
- Severe ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis/repairs
- Drop foot/Neurological deficits
- Muscular strains